Wednesday, 24 June 2026

Terminator dawn of fate

 Terminator Dawn Of Fate Video Game

 This game came out in 2002 for ps2 and xbox. I enjoyed this game a lot because of the horror of skynet and its machines. I can remember the first time playing this game. I loved the game mechanics, the terminators, and the story. I remember when seeing a T-800 terminator in the game, it gave me chills. The way it was looking around scanning where John Connor might be within the resistance base. The T-800 tried to disguise itself from the resistance and blended in well till it got destroyed by John Connor via an explosion and cover fire from Justin Perry. What makes this game good is its dark atmosphere, the terminators look scary, and just the brutal nature of the machines. Skynet sends its relentless, tireless machine armies to destroy any human survivors. I found as the years went by, some of  the terminator games didn't have that horror dark vibe to them. If you ever played deadspace, you know what it's like when suddenly the lights go out and then a 4 armed limbed infected human pops out of nowhere and attacks you. The terminator game might not replicate the exact horror of deadspace but it definitely has that element to it which makes it fun and grimdark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non Humanoid Hunter Killers That Look Like Spiders

  Non Humanoid Hunter Killers That Look Like Spiders 1. Spider tank is a menacing looking non humanoid hunter killer because of its height a...